it’s not difficult to do, the person probably likes your other posts a lot and…i’m sorry i don’t want to be rude but it only takes two seconds to tag something
And I don’t want to be an arse, but if you’re browsing tumblr in a place that’s NOT safe to view porn, then you’re playing with a loaded gun anyway.
Plus, my ‘porn’ tag is used for sexy food, not people.
Posted on Thursday, 13 September
Tagged as: kara-zor-l MY BLOG IS NSFW MOST OFFICE COMPUTERS BLOCK IT and if you're looking at tumblr at school stop that shit get off the class computer and go beat up nerds instead gosh
- sliverdemon said: >tumblr in sfw environs, yeah good luck with that
- martwhim likes this
- deactivated300313 said: maybe they just don’t want to see porn at all even at home?
- lisipuska said: Personally, some days I don’t want to go on Tumblr and get an eye-full of dick or anything, so I block a few tags relating to that too. But go ahead and be an arse, it takes half a second to add a tag.
- hipalbatross likes this
- mattjustmatt reblogged this from criminallyincompetent and added:
- freeglass said: …maybe that person has a problem akin to alcoholism? Only with porn? alcohopornism?
- alenkass likes this
- dirkbolero likes this
- lady-assbutt likes this